Where there's Choice, there's Hope.
Please read these important instructions carefully. Contact us with any questions
- All visitors (patients/guests) must have a valid photo ID to enter the building
- Review fee information (Medication/Pill Abortion, Procedure under 16 weeks,Procedure 16 to 24 weeks); all fees must be paid in full on the date of the appointment
- Acceptable methods of payment (credit card or cash accepted)
- Financial Assistance arrangements must be made in advance (see this link)
- Wear comfortable/warm clothes
- Expect to be here 4 to 6 hours - bring a book/iPad/something to do
- We do not allow food/drinks (except water) in the building
- Children/pets/other visitors:
- We are not able to accommodate guests under 12 years old in the building.
- For safety, we cannot allow children or pets to stay in a parked car.
Transportation / Driver
- You must have safe transportation home
- You MUST have a driver to go home with if:
- You desire anesthesia/sedation medication
- Your pregnancy is over 14 weeks
- You require a multiple day procedure (most pregnancies over 16 weeks)
- Your driver may leave but must return to pick you up. Your driver will be called about 30 minutes prior to your discharge.
- You may drive yourself ONLY for the medication/pill abortion or abortion under 14 weeks.
Multiple Day Procedures (Over 16 Weeks)
- Your procedure will take two to three days and require return appointments during this time
- You will need to stay WITHIN 30 minutes of our facility (at a hotel if you do not live close enough)
- Your driver/support person must stay with you at all times and be available to drive you to all appointments
Follow this link for more detailed information about your appointment
1602 21st Street
Granite City, IL, 62040
(618) 451-5722 (Phone)