At Hope Clinic for Women we open our doors to women who are in need of professional abortion care.
- We provide a safe haven if you are pregnant and are looking for options.
- We do not make decisions for you.
- We inform you of the options available and allow you to decide what is BEST for YOU.
- Our patients' emotional well-being at this difficult time is our top priority.
Hope Clinic for Women services:
- Birth Control (for our patients being seen for an abortion)
- Pregnancy Testing (by appointment only-there will be a $20 charge)
- Morning After Pill (Emergency Contraception)
- Medical Abortion (Abortion Pill / RU486) up to 9 weeks
- Surgical Abortion up to 15 weeks
- Dilation and Evacuation (D&E) from 16 up to 24 weeks
Click here now to Request An Appointment online
Hope Clinic for Women offers comfort:
- Private waiting room
- Caring support person during the procedure
- Private recovery room
- Assistance for arranging genetic testing after the procedure (if desired)
- A memory box (including ultrasound picture, footprint, if possible)