Sometimes everyone needs additional support. If you have been through violent experiences, have been in abusive relationship(s), or are struggling with your mental health for whatever reason, we want to make sure your have access to the resources you need to lead a happy, healthy life. The resources and hotlines listed below are a good place to start. There are also places to get more information about sexuality and sexual health included!
Sexual & Relationship Violence Hotlines:
24-Hour Crisis Lines:
Sexual Health Resources:
- All-Options has a talkline which offers peer counseling. They offer unconditional, judgement-free support to help you discuss and process your feelings, decisions, and experiences related to pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption. Check their website for hours of availability.
- All-Options Talkline: 1-888-493-0092
- Right By You, a text line for young people in Missouri that offers information about how to access abortion care, prenatal care and birth care, and finding support for parenting or placing a child for adoption. The text line also answers questions about pregnancy prevention and navigating pregnancy scares. Trained volunteers answer young people’s questions with compassion and validation. The text line responds to texts live during limited weekday hours, and young people can text any time and will receive a response during the next live shift.
- Text 855-458-0866
- Visit www.org for more information.
- Scarleteen: Sex Ed for the Real World contains articles and information about a variety of topics related to sexuality and sexual health.