Please read these important instructions carefully. Contact us with any questions.
Please review appointment instructions prior to your appointment.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) UPDATE:
Hope Clinic has implemented updated infection control measures to decrease risks for our patients, visitors, and staff. We are following strict guidelines from the CDC and the Illinois Department of Public Health.
• MASKS: All people in the building must wear a mask over their mouth and nose. You may bring one from home – or we can supply you with a mask at your arrival.
• SCREENING PROCEDURES: ALL patients, visitors, and staff will be screened for symptoms or fever upon entering the building.
• If you have symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath you may not be able to enter the building.
• Please STAY HOME if you or your support person are sick – even with a mild illness. We can reschedule you for when you are better.
• If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 (coronavirus) please stay home and contact your physician and/or local health department.
• VISITORS: PATIENTS ONLY will be allowed to remain in the building. This decreases the number of people in the building and risks to patients and staff.
• The majority of your appointment will occur over the phone prior to your appointment or in a private area of the office after your arrival.
• Bring a phone charger.
• Because of special cleaning measures, screening activities, and other procedures to decrease infection spread, appointment length may vary.
• Pay close ATTENTION to all communications from our office – updates are ongoing.
• While in the building please WASH/SANITIZE YOUR HANDS regularly and do not touch your face or mouth.