At Hope Clinic for Women we open our doors to women who are in need of professional abortion care. This is a safe space and judgment-free zone.
We do not make decisions for you.
We inform you of the options available
and allow you to decide what is BEST for YOU.
Our patients' well-being at this difficult time is our top priority.
Hope Clinic for Women services:
- Birth Control (for our patients being seen for an abortion)
- Morning After Pill (Emergency Contraception)
- Medical Abortion (Abortion Pill / RU486) from 6 to 10 weeks
- Surgical Abortion from 6 to 15 weeks
- Dilation and Evacuation (D&E) from 16 up to 24 weeks
Private care is available for an extra charge:
- Private waiting room
- Caring support person during the procedure
- Private recovery room
- Assistance for arranging genetic testing after the procedure (if desired)
- A memory box (including ultrasound picture, footprint, if possible)
If you are 17 years old or younger - CLICK HERE