Hope Clinic for Women abortion clinic in Granite City, IL
Hope Clinic for Women is a safe haven for pregnant women looking for options. Hope opens their doors to women and men who are in need of professional abortion care.
Hope does not make decisions for you. Hope informs you of the options available and allows you to decide what is best for you.
Our patients' emotional well-being at this difficult time is our top priority.
Hope offers the following services:
- Birth Control (for our patients being seen for an abortion)
- Pregnancy Testing (by appointment only-there will be a $20 charge)
- Morning After Pill (Emergency Contraception)
- Medical Abortions (Abortion Pill / RU486) up to 9 weeks
- Surgical Abortions up to 24 weeks
- Dilation and Evacuation (D&E) up to 24 weeks
Hope offers comforting features:
- Private waiting room
- Caring support person during the procedure
- Private recovery room
- Assistance for arranging genetic testing after the procedure (if desired)
- A memory box (including ultrasound picture, footprint, if possible)