Important Insurance Information:
- Please bring a copy of your current insurance card to your visit.
- Not all insurance plans cover abortion care. You should verify with your insurer.
- Patients will be responsible for all co-pays or portions of their deductible as determined by their insurer.
- Eligible benefits, co-pays and other information will need to be verified prior to your appointment. Hope Clinic can assist with this process.
- Note that information regarding your healthcare could be sent by the insurance company to the primary insured person/address.
- Illinois Medicaid
For abortion ALL Illinois Medicaid plans are accepted – for other services – Hope Clinic is contracted with specific plans.NOTE: If you have applied for Illinois Medicaid but it is not yet active you are still eligible for an abortion at no cost. Please bring proof of your application.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Illinois (PPO) Blue Choice Preferred
- Illinicare – Ambetter Commercial
FUTURE Insurance Plans:
NOTE: Hope Clinic is working to contract with other health insurance companies. Updates will be made as coverage by more insurers becomes available.