Hope Clinic offers Emergency Contraception at our office without an appointment.
- We currently charge $25 for a pack of Emergency Contraception (less than most pharmacies).
- Available at our office during regular business hours, Tuesday-Saturday.
- No prescription or appointment needed.
What is Emergency Contraception?
- Emergency contraception, often called the “morning after pill”, is used to prevent pregnancy prior to it occurring. It is used to prevent an egg from being released/preventing sperm from fertilizing an egg.
- The type of emergency contraception offered by Hope Clinic is most effective when taken within 72 hours of unprotected/under-protected intercourse. The sooner it is taken, the more effective it is.
- Emergency contraception is NOT an abortion pill. It prevents pregnancy. Medication/pill abortion ends an established pregnancy. If you are already pregnant and seeking to end a pregnancy with medication, please visit our Medication Abortion page for more information.
If you have questions please call us at 618-451-5722 or text us at 618-248-8048.