Thank you for trusting Hope Clinic with your care.
Please see below for the steps of your appointment that you will need to complete.
- COMPLETE: paperwork (sent to your email via DocuSign)
- REVIEW: Hope Clinic Medication Abortion Instructions
- The above link contains a 24-hour on-call number you can call with any urgent questions, problems, and/or concerns.
- Additional materials: Medication Guide & What to Expect.
- YOUR VISIT: A Hope Clinic staff member and/or provider will contact you by phone at your scheduled visit time to review your health history, talk to you about your decision, and review what to expect with a medication abortion process.
- The option to convert to video will be given at that time.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and as private as possible.
- CHOOSE: You will be able to choose:
- Medications sent to arrive by mail (3-5 days) – shipping/tracking information will be emailed to you from Honeybee Pharmacy.
- Medication pick up at Hope Clinic.
- OTHER: In some cases, the Hope Clinic may recommend you be seen for an appointment in the clinic prior to dispensing the medications.
- IMPORTANT: Medications cannot be dispensed until:
- Insurance billing information is provided and verified by our staff.
- Or the payment is received via credit card.
For medication guides in other languages, or for more information about medication abortion, please visit our main Medication Abortion page.
For questions about this process, financial assistance, or any other information, please contact us during regular business hours at 618-451-5722 or by texting us at 618-248-8048.
- IL Medicaid: $0 (no charges)
- Insurance co-pays/co-insurance/deductibles: verified by Hope Clinic billing department prior to your appointment
- Self Pay:
- Medication Abortion: $560 (Pay Here!) (including telehealth visit, medications mailed or picked up, all follow up in clinic or remotely, 24h access to on-call provider)
- Telehealth visit only: $50 (Pay Here!)